I love the morning selfie – a mirror and a camera. As my grandma told me to say in the mirror (in her fun voice), “Hello goh-geous!”
It’s especially fun to enjoy my wild mane morning time.
(Inner critic: you finished chemo in 2015, you should be over it. )
Me: fun is fun fool! #wheresthelove
Beautiful, wild, glorious mane! Meet my bedhead!
I got inspired to take some square photos and tell you about my morning practice.
Mystic morning vibes! My AM practice. Text version below.
- Mental body scan – what’s going on with my body today?
- Mood and dream check – how am I feeling? What dreams do I remember?
- Warm water – with quality salt and/or essential oils FIRST before food
- Protein breakfast – I try 15-20-30 grams depending on how my stomach is. Healthy fats too.
- Mirror work, meditation – take a moment to appreciate.
- Stats check – tech stuff.
- Hey Google, play happy music. Or meditation music. Celtic meditation.
- Dance. Stretch. Rest. Lately seated dancing. Stretch as body asks, animal style. Rest…. tough but I stare my mind and body down as a form of meditation.
For your convenience, ingredients will be listed soon on my mikomart Page.
If I feel like changing it up some mornings I do. #flexible #fluid
#cancersurvivor #hair #selfies #mystic #woman #morningpractice #routine #selfcare #practical #loveinaction #author #writer #allbymyselfies